We've always felt our pima polo was the softest you could get. Then we started working with Supima - the 'superior pima' cotton - and found that there was room for improvement. So now our softest polo is made from America's finest cotton. The interlock fabric is prized for its lofty hand and dressier look. Refined tailoring details include a more comfortable covered neck seam, durable reinforced shoulders, straight hem and side vents. And it's treated to resist fading, pilling, wrinkles and shrinkage. That's true Lands' End quality and value.
- The softer, dressier cotton polo shirt for men
- Extra-soft 100% Supima cotton in a rich interlock jersey
- Fabric resists fading, pilling, wrinkles and shrinkage
- Redesigned two-piece collar won't curl
- Banded short sleeves
- garment length: 73.5cm/29"
- 100% supima cotton
- Machine Wash
Lands' End Grey short sleeve supima banded sleeve polo shirt | 61132_426790LGR